



yes, this is really our life right now-I'm sure many of you can relate. Chaz is on a U14 team and T is on a U12 team. even though they are only 17 months apart- somehow the way their bdays fall - they can never be on the same team, grrrr! well, maybe someday! The boys love the sport and are having a great time. I will be prac. with my new camera to try and get some good action shots! it's hard to be photographer and cheering mom/( yelling coach?) from the sidelines at the same time I am learning!
4 comments:
What kind of camera did you get?
So far we've made it through life without soccer. LOL
I'm glad your kiddos enjoy it.
it is a canon rebel with a big lense attachment. i am still a novice at using it, but it seems pretty foolproof if I just hold it still and shoot!
Miss you got Dawn following your blog now! I am jealous, she is one of my fav blogging buddies. Lucky girl! I am happy to see you are enjoying the soccer season. Me too! Between soccer and three different schools I am endlessly in my car.
i don't feel like i am in my car so much as i am constantly washing clothes and buying food!! are you proud of me I figured out the pic head thing?? yes, dawn is cool- we'll have to meet up with her one of these days!
Post a Comment