Monday, September 29, 2008

Chaz has found another sport to love!






so chaz who rides his bike to school, plays soccer, then basketball, (alternating with football and baseball also), active in boy scouts every week; decided that he would add another new sport to his (our!) life; Volleyball! (We do play on our little backyard sand court sometimes but we make up our own rules!) He tried out for and played for the Middle school team in a one day tournament. It was fun to watch him playing a new sport! There is just not enough time in the day for all the fun things that can be done is there?

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This means less time you get to spend here! Waaa!

But, I'm happy for him. It must be nice for him to be so athletic! I feel sorry for my husband that he does't have an athlete in his kid. I'm hoping Camryn will be athletic. I want a basketball player really badly! LOL

Hafer Family said...

oh we will be starting up with basketball season very soon! it is my favorite- walk into the gym , sit down, cheer for an hour, go home!! yeah! no walking for miles on the soccer fields dragging chairs and umbrellas! ugh! I decided last week in the 101- degrees- middle of the day game- maybe dad can be the day game guy and I will will come to the night games! yeah- that is a good plan!!

The Ward Family said...

That's great they have volleyball for the boys also. When I was in Junior High, they only offered it to the girls!

April Hunsaker said...

you've been tagged. Visit redtentgirls for details