Some thoughts, musings, ramblings, unwanted advice, opinions, family stuff, etc...
Monday, September 29, 2008
My baby is Seven!?!
Time just won't slow down for anything. Savi has been really looking forward to this birthday (I guess like all her b-days!) Mason had to help her blow out all her candles (7 plus one to grow on!)
Wow, she is getting big and still adorable. I wonder what age I should start doing sports. Don't your kids go to Norco El? Scotty does too but I never see you.
thanks! yes, savi and T are still at norco El. Chaz is in middleschool. I have seen scotty and said hi to him! I think the boys starting doing basketball around 5!
4 comments:
She looks so grown-up~~ and so does Mason! That cake is amazing!!
Wow, she is getting big and still adorable. I wonder what age I should start doing sports. Don't your kids go to Norco El? Scotty does too but I never see you.
thanks! yes, savi and T are still at norco El. Chaz is in middleschool. I have seen scotty and said hi to him! I think the boys starting doing basketball around 5!
I love the cake!!! I remember teaching her in primary. She's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment