I am either getting too slow, or too cocky and think I can do way more than I really can, so I just keep adding more to my schedule! keeping up with my active family is no easy feat. so-- here are our halloween pics and thanksgiving pics to follow! as usual the kids had a really good time. The holidays are alot of fun. even in california where we have to decorate with fake colored leaves and fake trees and snow for christmas! it drops under 70 degrees and I am sipping hot cocoa and lighting the firelog!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Halloween pics finally!
I am either getting too slow, or too cocky and think I can do way more than I really can, so I just keep adding more to my schedule! keeping up with my active family is no easy feat. so-- here are our halloween pics and thanksgiving pics to follow! as usual the kids had a really good time. The holidays are alot of fun. even in california where we have to decorate with fake colored leaves and fake trees and snow for christmas! it drops under 70 degrees and I am sipping hot cocoa and lighting the firelog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment