if you know me at all - you know I like books, travel ( well mostly dreaming of travel and watching movies of other people traveling), fashion, etc.. and most of the things girls like!! my sister Heidi gave me this cool book for Christmas called the Goddess Guide by Giselle Scanlon. it is so cool- check it out at amazon or something! Little things like this are a big deal for me- a fun book to look forward to reading!My other sis. gave me a cool new candle wax burner from a company called "Scentsy" ( I love love love candles also!) , and a Hot- black Team Edward T-shirt! Do my sisters have me pegged or what!!?? (I tried to post a pic of the t-shirt but I couldn't get it- it is from hot topic and it is the team edward one, on the back it has the quote"what if I am not the hero?, what if I am the bad guy?" Love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment