Some thoughts, musings, ramblings, unwanted advice, opinions, family stuff, etc...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
some random older pics of family and Eddie and I
This is a pic Savi took of me, I can't remember where. Eddie and I at the Norco Elem. 50's Daddy/Daughter dance (I was there for PTA back-up help-cotton candy maker!)
"fresh" off of the plane,car rental, and drive to the north end of the island to the Princeville Hotel- sometime past midnight on Kauai!
missy--- you are CRAZY not to go PRIVATE--- I just saw all the WEIRDOS from different countries & continents who look at your blog for a LONG time--- Seriously, you need to be safe----
3 comments:
we miss you at the beach...... now guy is making me laugh all day on the sand.... please come back xoxo
missy--- you are CRAZY not to go PRIVATE--- I just saw all the WEIRDOS from different countries & continents who look at your blog for a LONG time--- Seriously, you need to be safe----
You are very pretty and have a beautiful family!
I'm glad to meet another Bachelor/Bachelorette junkie! LOL
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
You asked how I have time.... well, you should see my house sometimes! LOL
Post a Comment