Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love the 4th of July!!!

I love the 4th of July so much! I love swimming, BBQ, loading up drinks and blankets and heading to the community school or park, saying hi to friends, and then relaxing on the blanket with my family and watching fireworks (which I never get tired of). And then hopefully listening to some good patriotic music and thinking about how much I love our country and our freedoms, and those that have made it possible ( and still do!) for us to enjoy all we can in this amazing land! Every Independence day you should get a lump in your throat at least once at some point!! Happy 4th of July all month long! Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You're pictures are so fun! I can't believe how big the kids are, especially Chaz! Miss you guys! Andrea

April Hunsaker said...

I love the fourth of July too! I love to see your pics, your kids really are photogenic. (and you and Eddie aren't too bad either)

summerzfamily said...

Cute pictures---
miss you -- hope to see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Melissa,

I have great memories of your three beautiful kids and you. I want to thank you for steeling me, sometimes, from the rest of the group . Your family is very welcoming and always makes people feel comfortable. I miss California a lot. I enjoyed those good moments with you! I made a little video so you can remember the time we had together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJca78p-BUQ

I have a message for each of your kids:

Savannah:
My best six years old friend in the world, I miss your smile. Continue to grow up perfectly like you do, and laugh as much as you can for me. I love you little miss Sunshine! <3

Tristan:
You are the most brilliant californian boy I met in my life. I know you will have a great future, using your intelligence to make the world a better place. Have a marvellous school year. And remember that having fun at school never hurts :-)

Chaz:
I hope I will see you on T.V. in skateboarding competitions, so I can say to everybody that I know you! I would have like to take more pictures of you in action on your skateboard. If I see you again, we will do a photoshoot!