Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bachelor/bachelorette is a tv show!!

I would like to end the Debate once and for all and state that the bachelor and the bachelorette are TV shows made for entertainment The people on the show are real people w real feelings but there are directors, producers, makeup, hair, lighting, and editing people and yes scripts! No I do not work on the show but I'm guessing someone out there has a friend of a friend of a friends uncle that does and can give us some more info!! Some people may actually go on the show hoping to meet someone but mainly it's because they will be on tv seen by millions of people and get paid for it! They are playing a role. Some better than others. Just like we all do everyday but they r getting paid for it. Good for them! Sometimes they might actually fall for the the person -it happens ie: brad and Angie, dick and Liz, Mickey and Minnie, Kristen and rob!! I'm
Sorry if this is just too upsetting and flips your world upside down. Ignore me and continue in your reality tv bliss!!

Sent from my iPhone M. Hafer

No comments: