Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Annual Christmas Couples Dinner party!

Every year we have a Christmas party, sit down dinner.  I get to break out the china , crystal, and silverware for its annual visit out! I love setting a table, using some new things and old things and never the exact same way every year.  We have started some traditions at this party that we have been doing now for I think 7 years?  dinner, pictures by the Tree, gift exchange game, dessert, couples not so newlywed game!  (this year we didn't quite get to the game (maybe because our Bishop and 2 High Counselors were there??) we shared some embarrassing moment stories instead which for the guys turned in to grossest stories ever-script for an adam sandler movie!  We have great friends around us and we love this party every year, it just goes by toooo fast!


the "grown ups" table
the "kiddie" table



the traditional girls pic! april,Deena,Angie,Christine,Gail, Me,Holly,Kari,Loriann,Liz,susie 
 

No comments: