

So, once again my oldest friend Jen has inspired me to do something. I have pretty much stopped with my blogging since facebook. I haven't scrapped in years. And I generally forget to write in my journal since I am so busy tweeting, or posting on facebook! but I feel like I am missing out on journaling and recording some important things from my life (or even the not so important but still possibly interesting to posterity). I do miss scrapping sometimes, and I feel like memories and pictures are getting away from me- only in cyberspace, but what if some massive crash or electrical failure happens and there is no Geek squad to be found!? So I've been inspired by Jen, Again, to start "journaling" in my blog and at least once a year have it printed up into a book. What about you? What are your thoughts? I hope everyone had a wonderful fathers day! I love restful sundays. Today driving home from church w my daughter, we pulled up into the garage(dad and the boys were already home), and I just felt the calm, that great after church restful time! I said to my daughter, "I really love sundays, don't you?" , why? "because they are so mellow and restful" um okay mom(rolling eyes). Yeah, I know when you are a kid, restful days are not really what you look forward to! but I love them! Today I never really got a chance for a long Rest, but I did get to can two more batches of apricot jam, finish baking 3 loaves of bread, shop vac the back patio, switch over a load of laundry,and rest a little before I started on fathers day dinner!
1 comment:
Wow Miss. So nice to say!!!! Thanks
Post a Comment