
Hey I haven't blogged in so long -the one template format I used to use is changed and now I dont know how to change it! help! april I need you to come over and make my blog pretty! pretty please!!! We are having a super fun long memorial weekend. Beach on sat with the Fifes from AZ hanging out with sheppy and Jens family. I love the beach so much! no pics though! last night sunday night family night with Fifes and Hunsakers and today pool day. We are so lucky to live where we do! I love our weather. Eddie and I have been doing the HCG diet. we have lost 21 lbs combined. but we do miss some yummy food and look forward to getting back to it soon (we took a break day yesterday- it was nice!!!) heres a pic from Waikiki a few weeks ago! I am really behind on blogging- its all about facebook and twitter now! But I do miss seeing everyones blogs. Do you turn them into Albums? let me know how you like it and which company you use.
No comments:
Post a Comment