

I am so happy when occasionally E and I remember to get a pic taken together! It is just usually all about the kids-(they are so easy and never complain "do I look fat in this pic?") We were recently in the Beautiful Utah state for my nieces wedding and we grabbed my mom after the ceremony to take a couple family shots. My Bro in Law Scott took the 2nd pic of us when we went on a fun trip up the canyon in the vintage Beetle VW vans. -we fulfilled nicks dream and sat in the vans playing cards eating out of a huge mixed candy bowl! Yum!!(my big sisters brilliant, highly addictive invention!) We had a blast, and I got a lot of good pics, and I am hoping to get a slide on my blog soon. so check back in a few..
3 comments:
cute pix of you & E--- LOVE the new layout & family pix---- chase misses you all-- xoxox
Hi!! Just wanted to thank you for the sweet compliment you left on my before and after pictures. =)
You are gorgeous!! I love that new family picture at the top!!!
love the pics of you and e. Very photogenic my friend. Also I liked your last post. I love life affirmations!
Post a Comment