

me with my friend summer's precious newest addition Baby Cooper. This pic was taken before christmas so I am a little slow on the posting! She (and all the shepard clan) are my extended family and I love her babies so much! (her daughter tana is with me in my profile pic) sometimes I really wish I had more babies (without the whole 9 months, feeling pukey getting really fat part, potty training, etc.., I really am a baby lover! This was the night of the midnight show of Twilight and I almost didn't go because I just hated to leave this snuggly guy! Thanks Liz, Melissa, and Susie for having babies soon for me to hold and love! Plus my nieces have babies too in Utah and Idaho! Dangit!!!
2 comments:
hi Missy! Now we can comment!
Well you are very welcome because it's all for you my dear. I fully expect you to hold this one at church by the way. I will just pass him over the pews. Do you breast feed too? That would be awesome!
Glad to see the "comments" are up and running. Now I may harass you.
Post a Comment