Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Soooo much to look forward too!!!




I am so enjoying reading Stephenie Myers latest book; The Host!! I can't wait for the 4th book in the twilight series to come out August 2nd!!! and the movie comes out this December!!! sooo exciting!! check out http://www.stepheniemyer.com/ for links to all the cool stuff! There is even a Playlist now for the Host, I will be downloading that soon to my walkman phone as soon as I get one of my kids to show me how!! I am going to meet Stephenie in Torrance again- we are tight- I'm sure she will remember me, maybe I shouldn't wear my BYU hat again though- she may think I am a stalker!

2 comments:

April Hunsaker said...

Missy,
Love your blog, I am a fan of Steph too, but I am sad to say she probably won't remember you even if you wear the BYU hat. I know you are tough to forget, wait, scratch that, she probably will remember you...I know I could never forget you. xoxo Ape

Katie said...

Hey Missy-not sure if you remember me, Katie Hayden...well not Hayden anymore, but that's how you new me. I used to babysit your boys! I can't believe how big they've gotten, and boy are they good looking kids! Beautiful family. If you'd like an invite to my blog email me wtrbaby6@hotmail.com
I found your link on Summer's blog. I'm living in Puerto Rico with my husband and daughter and love keeping in touch through blogging.