Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time flying by

We had a momentous occasion in our family with Chaz turning 12 this April 1st. This is a big event - becoming a Deacon and joining Young Men! Wow! We are so glad Grandma & Grandpa H. could come out from Mo. for this special day. Time really does fly by, it seems like just the other day Chaz was pulling T, and Braden around on the green tractor bike! This summer he will get to be in a huge dance festival with over 5 stakes worth of youth. I can't hardly believe he is in YM already! He looked so handsome standing up by Bishop on sunday and so cute shaking all the hands after his ordination and hugging his dad. He is definitly our spitfire of energy but such a love and (mostly!), a very obedient boy. It is going to be fun seeing him enter this new phase of his life.

1 comment:

summerzfamily said...

Very special Missy-- I remember when he was born!!!!
I miss & LOVE you!!! Come visit me!!!!